Wednesday, February 11, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound Pictures!

We had our 20 wek ultrasound on Tuesday. Everything looks great! There are no problems seen, all the parts looked good. The baby is the right size, already 12 ounces! The arms and legs look abnormally long, not sure which family that comes from. It wiggled arond but was pretty sleepy at the time so we were able to get all the measurements without much problem. The only problem was that the baby wouldn't turn it's head so we could get a profile picture!

In these pictures, in all but the last body shot, the head is on the right side of the screen.


Here the baby appears to be kicking itself in the head!


Healthy looking spine.


A foot!

Both feet.
Things are going great with the pregnancy so far, I still feel great, not as tired as I was. I have still only gained about 12-13 pounds, but the doctor said that as long as the baby is growing fine, then not to worry. I can stil run! I ran a mile tonight, it felt great. It definitely helps take away the stress of the day at work.
Here are belly pictures from today:



I'm finally really showing! Yay!


In other news, last week I was driving around with the ac on in the car, and this week it SNOWED! Yes, it snowed a slight bit, over a foot up in the mountains and even some down here in the city. Here are sme pictures from our house:


No comments: