Sunday, March 15, 2009

25 weeks!

Only 3 more weeks until I enter the 3rd trimester! It is getting closer, we can't even believe it. In some ways it seems like time has flown by, but in other ways it seems like I have been pregnant forever, and will never end. A month from now I will be home for the shower, then I'm sure time will just fly by after that, we will be taking the baby classes at the hospital in May and getting everything in the nursery set up and buying everything else we need, then come June it is just a waiting game! Yikes :-)

Here are some more pictures, taken especially for Laura who has problems waiting 2 weeks for pictures! Yes, the third picture is me in a sports bra top, we went to the gym after taking the pictures.




I swear it is the weirdest thing, but I look so much bigger in my mirror than I do in these pictures! I guess that is how most women are though, and pregnancy is no different. "Objects in mirror may appear larger than real life" right? Ha. I feel enormous already, and I still have several months to go! Oh well, I love my belly and what is inside it, so that is all that matters.
Not much has been going on since my last post, Jeff got back from 2 weeks of training in Texas and while he was gone I was so busy at work that I hardly noticed that he was gone! I did get a big project done for work though, and I'm really happy with the results, so the hard work was worth it. Jeff got home early and was able to take some time off and hasn't been back to work yet, so that was nice. He took me out to breakfast Saturday at our favorite little hole in the wall, Toni's. Amazing (fattening) breakfast really cheap, what else could we ask for? We had bacon, eggs, hash browns, home fries, toast, and 2 pancakes. Then proceeded home and took a nap! Mmmmmm.

Below are some pictures of some adorable onesies we have received as presents. They have SHEEP on them! No one even knew that I am from a sheep farm, how funny. I guess sheep are just common baby decorations. Aren't they cute?





Not much else going on for now to talk about, we both have another busy week or two ahead of us. More to come in a week or two!

No comments: