Friday, February 12, 2010

7 Month Pics and Videos

Here are some pictures and videos from the past month, as you can see we got quite a bit of snow in our mountains!

Eli is almost 8 months old now. I'm pretty sure he said "momma" like he meant it the other day, he wanted me to pick him up. I also think he said "bye bye" after I said it when I was getting off the phone with my mom. He isn't crawling for real yet, but he drags himself along the tile floor with his arms to get where he wants to go, it's pretty funny! He will figure it out soon and then we will be in big trouble in afraid. We are already starting to move stuff up out of his reach. And he is getting pretty good with his sippy cup now, I think he actually can get water out of it! The silly boy LOVES water, who knows why but I'm glad he does.

















No comments: