Sunday, May 3, 2009

32 weeks 1 day

Well I know I just posted this morning, but I thought I would put up a current belly picture along with some other random stuff.

So in a post several months ago, I mentioned that my belly button was growing and I was fascinated by it. So here is a picture from today of my belly. Most belly buttons have popped out by now from what I hear, and mine is still in there, although it is getting very shallow. I think it might actually not pop out! Notice the hole where my belly button ring used to be, I took it out about 4 years ago and it is still there and growing, geez. Also notice that I do have the pregnancy line running down my belly, but it is crooked! The top part down to my belly button is straight, but for some reason the bottom part starts at the far side of the bottom of my belly button. How strange. Jeff on the other hand does not share my interest in my changing belly button, he is pretty freaked out by it :-) I have added a new poll regarding my belly button to the right under the gender poll, make sure to vote!



My 32 week 1 day pics. We went to an American Legion ceremony today thanking local law enforcement for their work, and they included the Air Force security forces. So I had a chance to put on my pretty pink dress and the pearls Jeff gave me last year for our 1 year anniversary. On that note, it is pretty crazy to think that this time last year, we were doing finishing touches for the big wedding ceremony and reception in VA! Boy a lot has happened since then, including my belly growing, oh, 15 inches or so and gaining about 30 pounds!





I found this cute Air Force bib at the BX today and had to buy it. You can't really see it well in this picture, but the hat says "Air Force".

Mom found this baby t-shirt online and got it for my sister. How cute!


Ok time to have some chicken, hope not to get heartburn, and pass out :-)

No comments: